Submission awaits you

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Vote for what I should wear on my date with my sexy bull on Friday

What a great night.  I was reading a book and sipping a lovely glass of wine when my chocolate former football player stud called to say he was in town.  He has promised dinner, a show and is staying at a hotel with a jacuzzi. I lo-ouhhhhve jacuzzi sex.

We love to show each other off in public and we make a great looking couple.  I love his smooth chocolate skin, bright smile and sexy shaved head. You know what else I like about him too *wink*

Help me out. What should I wear on our Friday night date, keeping in mind that it is getting a little chilly here: 





What should I wear on my date?
Skinny jeans, funky off the shoulder yellow top,heels
Curve hugging black dress, hair up, knee boots
Chinese style silk tunic, leggings, heeled booties
Skinny jeans, tight white t shirt, knee boots

  
pollcode.com free polls